Serie 0M-100 (ORL)
Our OM-100 Microscope was specially designed to be used in ENT. With a great image quality and thanks to a new optic system the OM-100 Microscope provides the best clearness, resolution and focal range.
The equipment has an enhanced maneuverability thanks to a floating pantographic arm. Joints mounted on bearings guarantee smooth movements as well as great stability (WBS, weight balance system).
We provide 3 illumination options, all of them through a 7-mm diameter fiber optic cable:
- 150 watts Standard halogen (double lamp)
- 80 watts LED: the newest in illumination, white, cold, high intensity Light and 50,000-useful-hour LED. At present, it is the most convenient illumination option.
- 180 watts Xenon lamp, the ideal light for surgical procedures
- Floor mounted with rolling base
- Ceiling mounted
- Wall mounted
- able mounted (temporal bone laboratories)
- Binoculars: straight / inclined / ergobinocular (inclinable 180º)
- 200, 250, 300 and 400 mm objective lens available, all with integrated fine focus.
- 5 magnifying glasses (4 / 6 / 10 / 16 / 25x)
- Q 25 mm wide angle ocular with diopters correction
- Green filter
- Long pantographic arm (+ 25 cm)
- Extension device for standard pantographic arm
- Binocular rotating ring
- Lens protection ring
- Sterilizable covers kit
- One and two port image splitter.
- Assistant binocular
- Procam TV camera (integrated connection in the light source).
- Adaptor for digital photographic camera
- Stand for LCD monitor.
- C-mount converter to endocoupler to use the videocamera with endoscopes.
- Endodigi Software for digital patient recording and image filing.
What happens when you add high definition consumer electronics imagery to your Microscope?
You maximize the output of your microscope in High Definition at an affordable price. Ecleris is proud to introduce our 50/50 beam splitter in concert with the Sony NEX5N HD Camera. At 14.1 mega pixels and true high definition, the Sony NEX5N delivers image quality beyond expectations.
Ecleris has developed the components to harness the power of the Sony NEX5N by attaching it to your Ecleris or other competitive brands.
The powerful compact design and lightweight body of the Sony Camera is an ideal attachment to your microscope. You can capture images or videos, then wirelessly transmit the content directly to your PC (Automatically) No Strings Attached.